CASA of the Coastal Bend
Advocating for Children in Nueces and Aransas Counties
CASA of the Coastal Bend | 2602 Prescott, Corpus Christi, Tx 78404
(361) 884-2272 | Fax: (361) 884-2279 | Charitable Identification Number:74-2631146
The first step to becoming a CASA volunteer is to attend a 45 minute, non-committal information session to hear about the roles and requirements of a CASA volunteer.
In response to the recent health crisis, Info Sessions are now hosted virtually via Zoom, every Wednesday at 12pm.
Click the link below to register to attend an upcoming
Virtual CASA Info Session:
Our Volunteers share why YOU should become a CASA:
2020 Initial Training Dates
Virtual CASA training sessions will be offered via Zoom:
September 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th & October 1st
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Please ensure you can complete:
- 10 Hours of Zoom training- Video Conference Only
- 10 Hours of homework
- 10 Hours on-line training - reading manual
- 3 Hours of court room observation
recorded Zoom or logged in with a Supervisor
- Provide 3-non related references on application
The application process will be discussed during the info session.